- One of my favourite things about fashion is its cyclic nature. I love how vintage items can come back to be trendy.I recently got some amazing 70’s style……….
- Jeans are one of the favourite piece of clothing’s for all the girls. Today I have a collection “Bellbottom jeans with lace”which I made from my old jeans.
- It will not take a long time,easy to do and its very interesting to see back your old jeans come to alive…
- Few things you will required for this lace Bellbottomjean swingmachine (accessories) like-Scissor, measurement tape, half meter of lace and of course your old jeans also some design studs if you wish.
- So guy’s I have many other ideas which I’ll be showing on my next DIY to transform your old jeans into new trendy outfit…..
- Thank you for visiting my blog….
I am currently obsessed over the embroidered patch trend that everybody is wearing these days. What I love about this trend is that the embroidered patches on jeans, jackets, maxi dresses etc. reminds me of the 90s trend, and people are just going gaga over it.
Embroidering patched stickers and patterns on your clothes is a way to create your own unique wardrobe pieces.
- After the arrival of Pinterest, DIYing have become a trend on its own. So, why not do the same with your clothing. Just DIY it according to your taste and liking and voila, your unique patched dress is done. There’s a whole range of clothing with attached patches in store now, so why not personalise your existing clothes with patches you have picked out yourself.
- It’s very easy to DIY with iron-on patches. From now on you won’t ever have that awkward situation of wearing the same dress as someone else. There’s a whole range of symbols, cartoon characters, fruits, logos, floral patches, statement patches etc. that you can pick from, and find out your favourite patches that you can mix-and-match
I’ll share one of my own Patched Bomber Denim Jacket that I have patch stitched. Take a look and have fun making your own DIY Patched clothing. And don’t forget to have fun!!! See you all in my next post. Keep a tab. Ciao
Hello Pretty Ladies…..
In today’s post I’ll be sharing with you all 2 awesome ways to revamp a traditional attire into a whole new design.
- For the first look I have styled a pink traditional cloth into a two piece dress. A cold shoulder top paired up with a pencil skirt. The tribal print on the Rnai or traditional attire gives this ensemble a boho look that you can wear any where on any occasion.
- For my second outfit I redesigned my blue Rnai into a three-quarter sleeved top and paired it with my white Palazzo pants to give it a casual yet stylish look. What makes this top unique is again the tribal patterns on the sleeves, it reminds me of my roots, the place where I come from. You can always pair it with any stilettos, I prefer a golden one for this outfit.
- All of you must be wondering what a Rnai is. It’s a wrap around skirt that covers the lower part of the female body. In Tripuri culture Rnai is worn by all the ladies,and Risa. Risa is a wrap around for the upper part of the body. The unique patterns in Tripuri Rnai (in Bru language) and Rignai (in Debbarma language) have different purposes. Different tribes or communities have different kinds if patterns in their attire. And their skills are reflected by the kind of patterns they weave into their wrap arounds.
I believe in keeping my roots intact while embracing the modern or Western lifestyle. Balancing is the key to it. Guys do share your view about this new collection in the comments section and keep reading. This season is all about revamping traditional attire into a modern design. I will sharing a new update soon.
Edited by:: Me & Valentina D
PC by:: @mothaphotograph
Designing by:: Me
Please do visit this page “” it’s all about traditional Tripuri foods
I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELIES.
IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME THAT I HAVEN’T POSTED, SORRY FOR NOT BEING CONSTANT. HONESTLY, I WAS BUSY IN SOME PROJECT.
YOU KNOW POSTING REGULARLY AS FASHION BLOGGER IS FUN.
SO YEAH I’M FINALLY BACK WITH MY FAVOURITE “RETRO LOOK 70’S TRENDS”. IT IS ABOUT WHAT WOMEN REALLY WORE AT WORK, AT HOME OR TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS. THIS IS NOT A FASHION HISTORY, BUT IT WILL HELP YOU REALISE HOW FASHION HAS CHANGED. MAYBE IT WILL REMIND YOU WHEN YOU WERE A TEENAGER OR HOW YOUR MOTHER USED TO DRESSED AND YOU WILL ALSO NOTICE SOME OF THE TRENDS THAT’S GOING ON THESE DAYS LOOKS PRETTY SIMILAR TO FORMER FASHION STYLE.
SO HERE IS THE ONE THAT I’M WEARING, THIS OUTFIT IS FROM AN AMAZING SITE CALLED SHEIN.
I’M WEARING SEMI SHEER BODYSUIT, BODYSUIT CAN BE WORN WITH JEANS, PANTS, SKIRTS AND SHORTS OR ANY BOTTOM YOU CAN THINK OF, YOU CAN PROBABLY WEAR IT WITH A BODYSUIT. OH AND DON’T FORGET TO WEAR THICKER BRA OR TANK TOP BECAUSE WHICH I’M WEARING IT’S VERY TRANSPARENT SO MAKE SURE TO WEAR IT.
HERE I PAIRED THE TOP WITH “TAP BUTTON SIDE PANTS.” THESE PANTS ARE ALREADY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE, IT’S VERY STYLISH AND OPENS ON BOTH SIDES.
THE VERSATILE STYLE OF THE TOPS AND PANTS ALLOWS FOR A NUMBER OF OUTFITS.
I ACCESSORISED IT WITH A VINTAGE ANIMAL PRINT PURSE AND PAISLEY PRINT SATIN BANDANA WHICH I TIED UP ON MY HAIR. IT IS ALSO PERFECT TO USE IT IN NECK AS WELL. THE PATTERNS ARE SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.